What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information e.g. postal address, email address and contact telephone number
- details of services purchased
- course related data e.g. mock exam results
- other exam related data e.g. what you have studied in the past.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to create an account for you and for the functions/services of the website to operate. Your personal data will be used in the following ways:
- internal record keeping e.g. client records
- improve our products and services e.g. analysis of pass rates on mocks and comparison to feedback
- understand your needs e.g. where the + package is purchased
- periodically send emails with new product details, special offers or other information which we think you may find of interest
- contact you for market research purposes e.g. using your email address to gather feedback not he quality of the mock exams
- created targeted marketing campaigns e.g. if we identify a growing use of our website in a specific country we may use this information to advertise our products in that region
If the + package is purchased, we share your details with PayPal for payment processing. At no time is your payment information shared with LDNx, or is stored by LDNx. Your payment information remains with PayPal at all times.
LDNx is committed to protecting your personal data, we have digital security measures in place to protect your data.
We currently use Google Adwords to provide the advertising as part of our free mock packages, these cookies are provided by Google and are connected to your Google Account. You can opt out of targeted advertising via your Google Account.
We also make use fo Google Analytics to count user visits, and page visits.
Most web browsers offer a setting you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you use these links and leave our website, we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot and do not accept responsibility for the privacy outside of this website.
Controlling your personal information
You have the following options when using our website:
- You must opt in to having your personal information used to send marketing emails
- If you would like to be removed from the marketing emails, you can do this via the link in the marketing email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. A small fee may be charged if the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please attempt to update the information via your account and failing that please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also request a deletion of any/all personal information held by us. To do this, please email us at email@example.com.
LDNx may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.